Marshall Astoria AST2C Custom Combo Black
- Low Stock
The seller does not ship to your location.
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
Icon (17 )
Hand-wired full-tube combo in black design
With the Astoria models, Marshall presents amplifiers with a circuit based on American boutique amps whose sound differs from the traditional Handwired series.
The single channel Marshall Astoria AST2C Custom is designed for guitarists who are looking for a vintage sound without sacrificing modern features. The Astoria Custom's hand-built circuitry eliminates semiconductors in the signal path and delivers a warm, dynamic sound with high clarity. This can be adjusted using the classic 3-band tone control as well as the Brightness and Body switches.
Additionally, a switchable Gain Boost is available, which can be used to access rich overdrive sounds if required. In addition, the tube-buffered serial effects path allows you to connect effect devices to the Marshall Astoria Custom.
The switchable power reduction also allows the typical Marshall saturation at low volume.
- Marshall Design Store Combo in solid tube design, hand-wired
- Made in UK
- 30 Watt power, switchable power reduction
- 4x ECC83, 2x KT66
- 1x 12" Custom-Voiced Celestion Creamback Speaker
- Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Edge, Master controls
- Serial, tube buffered effect path
- Switchable gain boost
- Brightness Switch (Push/Pull Treble)
- Body Switch (Push/Pull Gain)
- Speaker connections for 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm
- Black cover with Marshall Block logo
- including foot switch and protective cover as well as power cables with British and European plug
- Objektets Skick
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Bank Överföring, Swish
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 000, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- Sverige, Denmark, Finland, Norway
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted